USDF Data Report Fees
- A member is defined as anyone that is a Participating, 5-year Participating, Lifetime Participating, Youth Participating, Education Membership, or anyone that currently belongs to a Group Member Organization (GMO) and can be verified in the USDF database at the time of report purchase. If a person claims to be a member, but cannot be verified in the database, member discount prices do not apply.
- All international fax/mailed material will have a $10 service charge applied if not done on the Web site.
- USDF will only provide data consistent with its policies.
- USDF reserves the right to deny any request for service for any reason.
No Cost if logged in and a current member
- Horse/Rider Score Check - (Current Year or Lifetime)
Qualified Horse and Rider Score Check
- Click the "Switch to Regional championship Qualified Ride Score Check" button
- Owner's/Lessee Horse Portfolio Search - anyone can pull on web
- Breeder’s Horse Portfolio Search - anyone can pull on web
No Cost Office Requests by Group Member Organization official
- GMO Award Pull - for GMO contacts at end of year
- GMO Rides Pulled From Excel - For GMO Contacts at end of year
No Cost if logged in and a current member; $35 for non-members
- USDF Dam/Sire Report
- USDF Historical Awards Report For Rider
- USDF Historical Awards Report For Owner
- USDF Historical Awards Report For Horse
- Owner's/Lessee Horse Portfolio Search
- Breeder’s Horse Portfolio Search
Custom Reports, Queries and/or Statistics
- $80 members/$125 non-members for up to 30 minutes of IT time; $35 members/$55 non-members each additional 15 minutes
- Special circumstances as approved by the Executive Director or the Senior Director in the Executive Director's absence