USDF Online Education provides members with the opportunity to expand their knowledge beyond the ring. USDF offers three categories of courses: USDF Online Courses, USDF Short Courses by Topic, and Online Courses from Other Providers. Some courses complete USDF program prerequisites and continuing education requirements. These online courses complement our Education Library for members to further their knowledge of dressage.
- USDF Online Courses are open to all current USDF members and education credits will be awarded for completion. Where indicated, courses may fulfill prerequisite requirements or be counted for continuing education hours.
- Any member participating in the USDF Instructor Trainer Program will need to complete prerequisite quizzes. To fulfill the requirement, please complete Classical Training, Lungeing the Horse and Seat Lessons, and Principles of Teaching Online Courses.
- L Graduates can complete 2 hours of their continuing education by completing the L Program Continuing Education Online Course. When finished, send your completion certificate and L Graduate CE Report Form to Lprogram@usdf.org.
- A great place to get started on a new subject. Short Courses are quick study guides and quizzes to help you learn more about a variety of topics. Short Courses cover competition, breeding, equitation, and dressage movements.
- Each course can be completed in 20 minutes or less. Short courses are eligible for 0.25 education credits per course upon completion of the quiz.
- Can’t find the topic you are looking for? Try searching our Education Library.
- A great source of education for dressage technical delegates and valuable information for non-technical delegates about competition dress, equipment, and volunteer positions.
- Each educational module is its own unique topic and has a corresponding quiz once the module has been reviewed.
- Learning modules are open to all current USDF members and education credits will be awarded for completion.
- Earn education credits by completing these USDF University accredited programs hosted by other organizations. Additional costs may apply.
- Learn from our accredited providers Dressage Today OnDemand, Pilates for Dressage®, My Horse University, Equine Nutritional Solutions, On Course Equine Nutrition, Equitopia International, Amelia’s Dressage Academy, and Team Tate Academy.
- A series of pre-packaged lectures for GMO use for short unmounted events. Each lecture is self-contained and provides the materials needed to host a lecture including lesson plan, handouts, and media.
- All GMO Education Lecture events are automatically USDF University accredited. GMOs that submit their rosters will receive free education credits for all participants.